Dodson Lone Star Flag Long Sleeve
Texas’s first lone star flag, the Dodson Flag, was made by Sarah Dodson in September 1835 for her husband’s militia company.
Lt. Dodson later wrote that “the single star was like Texas, alone in her opposition to the autocratic government that had been established in Mexico.”
In March 1836, it was one of two flags flown over Independence Hall when the Texas Declaration of Independence was signed.
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
|Shirt Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||31||32|
|Chest Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
|Chest to fit (inches)||31-34||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||25||25 ⅝||26 ¼||26 ⅞||27 ½||28 ⅛|