Dodson Lone Star Flag Hat
Texas’s first lone star flag, the Dodson Flag, was made by Sarah Dodson in September 1835 for her husband’s militia company.
Lt. Dodson later wrote that “the single star was like Texas, alone in her opposition to the autocratic government that had been established in Mexico.”
In March 1836, it was one of two flags flown over Independence Hall when the Texas Declaration of Independence was signed.
Expand your headwear collection with this fashionable dad hat. With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, it’ll add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with slacks, your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure
• Blank product sourced from China